Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Dr. Strange

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2016 23:42
Saw the movie last night. I thought it was pretty good. Not as cheesy as I was expecting. I think it has potential for a really good sequel. It had really nice special effects, I bet this might be one of those rare movies that could actually look cool in 3D.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 6th Nov 2016 13:48
Haven't seen it yet, the movie I mean, but saw the trailer. One of those movies I'd like to see.
Quote: \"Close those quotes before they start to spread!...too late! Aaaaaagh!!!
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 6th Nov 2016 13:50
Quote: "Not as cheesy as I was expecting"

I do plan to see it, but parts of the trailer definitely looked like the movie could be cheese. Glad that it isn't.
"Giraffe is soft, Gorilla is hard." - Phaelax
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2016 15:59
I'd say it's a bit like Batman Begins with a bit of Robert Downey's Ironman humor.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2016 13:45
Quote: "I'd say it's a bit like Batman Begins with a bit of Robert Downey's Ironman humor."
That sound like pure Edam.
V2 T1 (Mostly)
Phone Tap!
Uzmadesign

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:48:32
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:48:32