Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Capture image and overlay

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2016 10:43
Hello.

Is it possible when we use the "photo capture" commands from AppGameKit, to handle this :
- do not allow phone to take the photo (until a specifie elemnet is set)
- Get pixels colors from photo preview
- display 2D/3D graphics over the photo previes.
?

Thank you,
Regards,
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2016 17:50
You can now render the camera view directly to an image using the SetDeviceCameraToImage() command, so a lot more is possible than before.

1) Not sure what you mean? But, since it's now possible to write your own camera picture taking function, I expect so.

2) I'm not entirely sure if AppGameKit has a command to get the colour from a specific set of co'ords, but I'm sure you could do this with memblocks if nothing else.

3) Since you are displaying the camera image as a sprite, You can treat it like any other sprite, and have text or images or whatever over the photo preview.

I have been toying with the idea of using these new commands to write a "Ghost camera" app, where it works like a normal camera but overlays a ghostly figure every 3 to 5 pictures

Hope that helps
Freddix
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2016 22:52
Yes; it help
Thank you
damothegreat
User Banned
Posted: 21st Nov 2016 19:19
I have tried this, this weekend - when I tried - it had a Capture button and something else.

So maybe press the Capture button when your ready to indeed Capture the image

The example shown on the command upon pressing F1 is useful.

Damo
Using Tier 1 AppGameKit V2
Started coding with AMOS
Anything is possible if put mind to it

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 20:48:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 20:48:38