Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / AGK Tutorial Support Materials... MIA

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Happy Thanksgiving. Can someone point me in the direction where these materials are now stored/archived, please? On page 5 of the tutorial it directs us to a website that is no longer valid. There are projects and files that the tutorial references for hands on work. I am a very hands on learner, and just reading the material will do little good for me.

I'm a little disappointed this has not been updated, and I've attempted to search the forums and the internet. I appreciate any guidance on this matter.
Alistair
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2016 09:16
You can find all of the support material for the AppGameKit books on the Digital Skills website (www.digital-skills.co.uk).
Givver
Years of Service
User Offline
I would like to know where to find them as well. As the OP stated the files are not on www.digital-skills.co.uk anymore.
Alistair
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2016 13:09
@Givver Which book do you require the support material for? The current three books sold by TGC have links on the home page of the Digital Skills website. If you're looking for those for older books, let me know which one and I'll point you in the right direction.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:39:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:39:19