Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / In App Purchase (New Store)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2016 15:46
Hi.

I want make a game with In App Purchase for Android. I see this tutorial http://forumfiles.thegamecreators.com/thread/207489#postHolder , but I want use In App Purchase for new Store (None Google Play and App Store) but I need know how can do it.

If Possible please guide me to do this work.

Thanks.
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2016 15:53
Tier 2 only as AppGameKit only supports IAPs for iTunes, Google Play and Amazon store I believe.

As you'll need to write your own code to handle it, you'll need to read the documentation on the other stores API for more information. (Especially since you haven't even said what store you refer to, so how can we possibly provide help.)
Behdadsoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2016 16:06 Edited at: 25th Nov 2016 16:07
Quote: "Tier 2 only as AppGameKit only supports IAPs for iTunes, Google Play and Amazon store I believe."

Mean Tier 1 can't support In App Purchase?

Quote: "(Especially since you haven't even said what store you refer to, so how can we possibly provide help.)"

sorry, you right.

you can read document at below link:

https://cafebazaar.ir/developers/docs/iab/?l=en

Thanks
damothegreat
User Banned
Posted: 25th Nov 2016 18:19
Cool,

Is there some thing/way that could do like a test purchase to make sure it all works hunky dory
Cause if it doesn't, have I (testing purposes) spend for the App until it runs smoothly

Or do we do it in Google Development console for testing purchases first

Unless I make the game 0.01p to perform testing purchases

I haven't started any like this yet but will in time

Damo

Using Tier 1 AppGameKit V2
Started coding with AMOS
Anything is possible if put mind to it
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2016 19:03
To use the Bazaar methods, you'll need to go Tier 2 as you need to include their code in your project. Alternatively, you might be able to (if you can find some REALLY good documentation for their API) build your own Tier 1 functions that do the same job. After all, the actually web interface just sends and receives JSON, which, thanks to MadBit, we can now use in Tier 1. There is a Github for some code used to integrate Bazaar with Unity, so you might be able to use that as a guide (if you can read C#). Good luck

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Phone Tap!
Uzmadesign
Behdadsoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2016 10:57 Edited at: 27th Nov 2016 10:58
Quote: "There is a Github for some code used to integrate Bazaar with Unity, so you might be able to use that as a guide (if you can read C#). Good luck "

or maybe i should used Unity instead AppGameKit .
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Use the tool that fits a job the best.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Using AGK2 Tier 1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 00:35:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 00:35:48