Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Can't get fullscreen ads to work... Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Author
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2016 15:58
Hi guys. Tried this with both Admob and Chartboost now, neither giving me any success... I figure I'm just doing something wrong...

I've also tried via both broadcast AND apk compile and run... Here's the code I'm using:

I started out trying the things in this post, but had no luck. The help documentation says that the CreateFullscreenAdvert command is depreciated now, so that's out... Anyone have any ideas that could help me out?
CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2016 16:17
Okay so I got Chartboost video ads working finally by going into my Chartboost account and filling out my payment information (apparently it wouldn't let me show ads until I did that)... Not sure why Admob isn't working, though. That one's still a mystery.
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 18th Dec 2016 08:15
yeah ads have a problem I have it on my end as well
admob fullscreen dosent work for me at all...
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2016 22:38
Does the Advert example that comes with AppGameKit work?
CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2016 01:54
Actually yes

But if I use the same code on my own ad-id it won't work for some reason...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 21:15:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 21:15:06