Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [BUG] [APK] Parse error when using Eclipse keystore with alias and PW(s) contain special characters

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2016 06:37
Same as before. Signing an APK with a keystore with special characters doesn't work. The APK won't parse on install. I thought this was fixed... Works OK after it has been manually stripped and resigned.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2016 22:22
What platform are you exporting from? I added quotes around the passwords in the Windows version to avoid this problem, but I don't know if Mac and Linux suffer the same problem, they handle parameters slightly differently.
Naphier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2016 22:44
Windows. No worries. I give up on this engine.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 00:35
Come to think of it, if the problem was with the password then it should throw an error during export as it wouldn't be able to access the keystore. It could be a problem with one of the files, do any of the filenames have non-ascii characters, for example accented characters?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 21:22:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 21:22:54