Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / AGK Project Source and media for Christmas Command 2016 has been released

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2016 07:54
Just thought this might be of interest to some people.

Two days I started work on a Christmas game. I wasn't able to complete it but I gave it a good effort.

It is available for play on GameJole and I have released the full project source with graphics and sound files into the public domain.

The relevant post is over in the AppGameKit Work In Progress forum here.

TI/994a (BASIC) -> C64 (BASIC/PASCAL/ASM/Others) -> Amiga (AMOS/BLITZ/ASM/C/Gamesmith) -> DOS (C/C++/Allegro) -> Windows (C++/C#/Monkey X/GL Basic/Unity/Others)
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you Gar for sharing this little gem.
Running Windows 7 Home, 64 bit, 8 GB ram, Athlon II X2 255, ATI Radeon HD 4200. Using AGK2 Tier 1.
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2016 15:28
@MikeHart you're very welcome. I know it is very simple but figured it might be a good base for people to use and expand on. Kind of a template.

I'll probably keep sharing these tiny projects until (if) I decide to actually do one seriously again. Right now I am more in the mood to just create and experiment with AGK.
TI/994a (BASIC) -> C64 (BASIC/PASCAL/ASM/Others) -> Amiga (AMOS/BLITZ/ASM/C/Gamesmith) -> DOS (C/C++/Allegro) -> Windows (C++/C#/Monkey X/GL Basic/Unity/Others)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:54:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:54:34