Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Tier 1 Facebook

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2016 09:05
Hi. I'm looking at adding facebook to my android app and having a few issues on set-up, mainly as I don't understand the terms used I think on the Facebook set-up via their developer console. Has anyone mastered this for tier 1 and perhaps have a step by step guide that shows how to set-up facebook and then also the coding in Tier 1?

So far, I've added the Facebook app, but for some reason it'll not allow me to specify an App Domain. I think everything else is ok. I'm also using the code below as a crued method for now - specific data items replaced. When the app runs, it fires up to the user the login, shows the image etc and then the app ends, but no post has been made to the users wall. The Facebook analytics does tell me I've had a new login, but that's as much as I get from it, it's not giving any error information etc.

Any help/pointers would be great.

Many thanks, Ian.
play.apkgames.guru
ApkGames.Guru
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2016 18:11
All sorted. With thanks to Naphier who explained the set-up perfectly via the thread below:

https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/211178#msg2521631

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:31:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:31:22