Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Damo's Editor

Author
User Banned
Posted: 31st Dec 2016 12:59 Edited at: 29th Jan 2017 20:11
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2016 16:59 Edited at: 31st Dec 2016 17:25
@damothegreat thanks for sharing. This could also serve as one of those little command prompts that comes up at the bottom of some games allowing the user to type stuff in, a foundation for a chat feature in a game, etc. Ah... maybe a modern day graphic adventure. Kind of like that one that came with AMOS so long ago as an example. At the start had a wolf howling as I recall. Stick your editor window at the bottom so user can type in commands and get responses.

I'm glad you are making stuff and sharing it. To me this is very important for a community. Less time sharing pictures of graphics and more time actually writing code and sharing that instead. Ideally, there becomes a huge library which can greatly aid in developing games easier and quicker.
TI/994a (BASIC) -> C64 (BASIC/PASCAL/ASM/Others) -> Amiga (AMOS/BLITZ/ASM/C/Gamesmith) -> DOS (C/C++/Allegro) -> Windows (C++/C#/Monkey X/GL Basic/Unity/Others)
damothegreat
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jan 2017 14:59 Edited at: 29th Jan 2017 20:12
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2017 13:37
Damo, GarBenjamin, I have sent you both Private Messages
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 13:21:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 13:21:40