Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2017 18:22
Hi All and thx in advance!

I have been given a Mac (21.5" 2009). I am completely new to iMacs and realise that is currently has Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I want to upgrade it so I can use AppGameKit & Code. Apparantly I can upgrade it (Core 2 Duo 3.6hz 4gb RAM) to Yosemite which will then allow me yo use AppGameKit & xCode?

1) Is this correct?
2) Where do I find the download for Yosemite (Cannot find it in the app store?)

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers!
I control all the juicy in here!
nickshepherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2017 01:58
Hello,
You should be able to run App Game Kit V2 with Yosemite. Currently, the latest Apple software for their Mac lineup is macOS Sierra and they generally don't leave old software lying around for users to download. Assuming your Mac is Late 2009, you can download the latest update from the Mac App Store, if you so choose. Since your computer is older however (and personally I don't like the lower performance I have experienced since updating) you could google OSX Yosemite download and sources such as MacUpdate LLC should come up. From there, you can download the proper file for your computer, open it, and it should be rather easy to install from that point given the guiding pop-ups that prompt you to confirm, etc. Of course, you need to ensure that you are downloading from a reliable source.
[url]{url}[/url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=games.nicholasshepherd

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 21:25:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 21:25:57