Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / "Failed to call InAppPurchaseSetup()"

Author
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2017 04:09
Hi all,

Is there any way to re-set the state of InAppPurchaseSetup()?

I do my IAP setup at the start of my app, but while I'm doing my broadcast testing, I have to close the player app and re-open it each time I broadcast to it otherwise I get the following error:

"Failed to call InAppPurchaseSetup(), setup has already been completed"

I assume this is because I'm technically running the app via the player, so I'm setting up the IAP in the player and not my app. So is there some way I can reset the state of IAP setup before I set it up in my app to avoid having to restart the player each time I want to broadcast?

I know it's just a little thing, but I do this 8 hours a day, so it gets tedious quickly!
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2017 17:06
I'll add a check to the next version so that the AppGameKit Player will not display this message, but exported apps will.
CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2017 00:42
That would be brilliant, thanks Paul.

If it's not too much trouble, could there be a command to UN-setup IAP? As in undo the effects of having set it up in the first place? So that when, say, the app is minimized and then returned to - if it restarts (which it sometimes does) - this issue won't still occur?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 20:04:09
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 20:04:09