Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Where can I find all my products and serial numbers?

Author
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: (Hide and) Seek and Destroy on my guitar!
Posted: 15th Jan 2017 19:12
Hey guys!

Sorry if this topic has been discussed before, but uhm...does anyone know where or how I can find my TGC products and serial numbers? I can't seem to find it, lol! Thanks in advance!
Quote: \"Close those quotes before they start to spread!...too late! Aaaaaagh!!!
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2017 20:21
Hmm...thanks to my bud budokaiman, I have retrieved all my products and keys! Hail budokaiman! He will be honoured eternally!
The Gods of Metal shall put him on a golden throne and put flowers and delicious fruits on his feet! And then, Odin will crack the sky open and Manowar will play...

Quote: \"Close those quotes before they start to spread!...too late! Aaaaaagh!!!
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2017 00:03
Louder than Hell?

I want it Harder, Faster, Louder!
The Slayer
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2017 17:53
Quote: "I want it Harder, Faster, Louder!"

You too ?

Just a couple more months, and I'm going to see Iron Maiden live!

By the way...has anyone of you guys seen Vektor live yet? Amazing band! Would love to see them live some day!
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2017 20:01
Never even listened to them. But awesome on the Maiden, they are definitely worth seeing. I saw them last year and was not disappointed. I was also incredibly drunk and surprising I still remember parts of it. But what I've been listening to is the new Pain of Salvation album, I loved their last album, mainly for the fact they did a Jazz cover of Holy Diver and goes reggae half way through. They don't even play jazz.

But their new album has a great opening track, especially in its second half. But then I am a sucker for prog metal.

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 16th Jan 2017 21:14
Quote: "Pain of Salvation"

They are such an odd band. That doesn't stop them from being awesome, but definitely weird.
"All follow the AUP rules then all should be happy to work together to create fantastic coding" - damo4prez
"Giraffe is soft, Gorilla is hard." - Phaelax

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:15:51
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:15:51