Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Age2D (agk game editor 2d)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2017 19:11 Edited at: 7th Mar 2017 11:38
Hi

Since january 2017, I have started a tool for AGK. It's a 2d scene editor, named Age2d (for AppGameKit game editor 2d).
it's very wip, because It's only the version 0.41 , but it has some cool features ^^.

I use AppGameKit ( tier1 basic) to create this editor, so it's completely compatible with AppGameKit . This editor is based on the code of my 3D editor (named age 3D ^^) which isn't finished, but very advanced.

Age2D is a wip version, a lot of things will be changed in the next versions.

The features of the current Version :

- Object (Create, delete, transformations) : Sprite, light (kind of), text, virtual button, virtual joystick, particles, tiles.

- Image : we can use several directories in our folder Images, to manage our images (monster/player/Background/house/plant/UI/bonus...). We can use the same images directory for differents projects if we want. The images of the current directory are drawn in a list-icon, to select the image we want to use with our object (sprite, particle...).

- To create an object, we can use : drag & drop (from the list icon of images), press key (A) or use the pain tool and click on the canvas to add it.

- Animation : For the moment, only spritesheet. We can set the animated parameters (Number of frame in width & height), sprite with animation is played. We can change the speed for animation.

- Transformation : position, rotation, scale/size, flip,

-Parameters we can change :
All objects : UvW/UvH, blendmode (=transparency), shaders, alpha, color, depth+autodepth, fixtoscreen, image, useambient colo, + editor parameter (hide, locked).
Text object : string$, maxwidth, alignment.
Particles : life, frequency, random range position (fixed), size
Tile : + number of frame (in width & height)
Some parameters aren't available for particular types of object (particles, virtual button,/joystick)

- save / load document (sprites, light, text, virtual button/joystick are saved/loaded), export in AGk code (not finished)

- Play the game : we can test our game. I have added some gameplays (behavior) to help test the levels (objectIsPlayer, keyboardPlayer, centerviewonplayer, clic&go...)

- physic : we can add some physics to sprite and use physics in the scene. (It's not finished). We can change the type of physics (none, static, dynamic, kinematic) and other parameters (canrotate, restition, mass, damping, shape (box,circle, polygon (automatic)...)

- zoom & pan view (+speed of pan), reset view, Snap, lock (x,y), Depth/autodepth/layer/group for the new created object (sprite or text).

- grid + the center of the scene (red cross), isometric snap for isometric placements.

- Atmospheric & FX : ambient light, Sky

- copy/paste objects, other editing functions like change depth/autodepth... (works with multi -selection)

- multi selection with shift-pressed + rectangle selection / multi-selection works with position, rotation and size, set image

- selection : select by name, by group + panel selection with list icon with all object listed.

- Tools : internal Image editor (to create a new image if we need, or edit an image if we want)

Download the editor :

Note : this project is open-source (for the moment, the sources aren't available because I have to clean up (the 0.26 was available in a previous version).
You can use it, change it, modify it, distribute it.
If you cahnge it please give us the new sources
You can' sell it, or tell you have made it.

https://github.com/blendman/AGK/

In this repository, you can find the version for Windows, Mac and linux I haven't tested the linux version, so please test and tell me if it's ok ^^).

Todo list (if I can ^^) :
ok 0.08 - sprite : animation (+parameters)
ok 0.10 - sprite shaders
ok 0.13 (need improvements) - Particles : create, delete, modify (a lot of parameters)
ok - physic parameters for sprite (mass, friction, restituation, damping, canrotate) and physic in general
ok - behavior : IsPlayer, CenterTOpobject,playerkeyboard, mouse(clic and go)...
ok - Behavior : moveX/Y (sin()), rotation center,scaleX/Y (sin())
- Sprite animation : open a spine file.
- Sprite animation : open a spriter file.
- Actors : player, npc, bonus, treasure, monster, boss...
ok 0.30 - Tile : add, delete, layer, change, move (multiple), copy/paste....
- some others useful features for editing (selection, object composed...)
- Light a better system light my actual system, which is only an additive sprite ^^.
- Editor : Path
- Editor : Particles
- Editor : Animation
ok 0.31 to 0.38 - Editor : Image

Screenshots

v0.38 (22 feb 2017) ImageEditor

v0.30 (22 feb 2017) Tile

v0.25 (feb 2017) : Isometric placement

v0.13 (25 jan 2017)

v 0.08
http://blendman.free.fr/dev/agk/age2d/age2d_0.08.jpg

v0.05
http://blendman.free.fr/dev/agk/age2d/age2d_0.05.jpg

Video
v0.20

v0.14

v0.08

I hope you like. Tell me if you're interested and what you would like to have in this editor, to see if I could added those features .

Cheers
AGK2 tier1 - http://www.dracaena-studio.com
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow Blendman, I saw this video on YT today and I am awed by your GUI. Great job on this!
Running Windows 7 Home, 64 bit, 8 GB ram, Athlon II X2 255, ATI Radeon HD 4200. Using AGK2 Tier 1.
damothegreat
User Banned
Posted: 20th Jan 2017 22:06
looks really impressive = keep up good work
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2017 22:28 Edited at: 20th Jan 2017 22:33
Very impressive work!

The UI looks fantastic, very professional, clean, and featured.

Is it flexible to handle variable screen/window sizes or is it fixed dimensions/layout?
http://games.joshkirklin.com/sulium

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.
pinete
Years of Service
User Offline
looks amazing!!!!
it would be great to have some kind of functionality to make menus/interfaces in a easy way, just dropping the buttons and getting a kind of file that tell you the coordinates of each button.
Looks great and I think having more tools like this one is a must for AppGameKit and the community

damothegreat
User Banned
Posted: 21st Jan 2017 00:02 Edited at: 21st Jan 2017 00:11
[b]having more properties assigned behind each element (sprite, text, particle, etc etc) would mean a lot more variation of game development

how will it tend it to work ?

for us? a saved map once designed one, can be imported into a basic read map functions into AppGameKit which you should provide or

the world? to make game in simplest form a bit it like a game guru engine

Feels like a click and play kind of product which follows rules but greatness your honour for developing this.
DavidAGK
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow! Impressed. Looks way more advanced than my editor!
Using Tier 1 AppGameKit V2
Started coding with AMOS (Thanks Francois Lionet)
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2017 13:54
Hi

Thank you very much for your comments !
I'm happy that you like it .

@MikeHart : thanks . For the GUI, I use my lib :
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/211483

I use a new version (much better, with a lot of fixes and new gadgets, but it's the same base).

@Damo : thank you

Ortu wrote: "Is it flexible to handle variable screen/window sizes or is it fixed dimensions/layout?"

it is totally flexible . It can handle the screen/window size you want.
For example, a another bigger résolution (should be 1280*1024 but I don't know I have this windowsize ??)
http://blendman.free.fr/dev/agk/age2d/age2d_0.08_1.jpg

I have put some options (in a file "options.txt", in the write media), and you can change it easily :

As you can see, you can change the screenwidth & height and a lot of other parameters.
I will add more options for Ui (size of font, size of panel, shortcuts...) in next versions .

Quote: "it would be great to have some kind of functionality to make menus/interfaces in a easy way, just dropping the buttons and getting a kind of file that tell you the coordinates of each button."

- Create interface :
I have made a tool for that .
I will give AGE2D with my other tool (menu maker, but I have to test it again (I have made this tool in 2014 or 2015, but I don't know if it need bug fixes ^^) :

- placement of butons, interface :
In futur version, I will add some objects for UI : MenuMaker object, Virtual buttons, virtual joystick, Personnal button, editbox.

(Actually, I have 3 objects : Sprite, Light (not finish), Text.)

Quote: "I think having more tools like this one is a must for AppGameKit and the community"
I think too . More tools for AGk = more users = interesting for all users

Quote: "having more properties assigned behind each element (sprite, text, particle, etc etc) would mean a lot more variation of game development"
it's what I'm trying to do : add the maximum of parameters to each object type ^^.

Quote: "how will it tend it to work ?
for us? a saved map once designed one, can be imported into a basic read map functions into AppGameKit which you should provide or
the world? to make game in simplest form a bit it like a game guru engine"

You have the choice for export :
- the map with all informations : sprite, text, particles and parameters (+the function to load it in your game if needed)
- export to agk project : a complete project, with ProjectName.agk & *.agc (include file)

I think it's the better solution to have those choise ^^

Quote: "Feels like a click and play kind of product which follows rules but greatness your honour for developing this."

1) Level editor
in fact, the first goal is to create the level for your game

2) Gameplay editor (some gameplay) : in reflexion
The second goal is to have the possibility to add some gameplays in a simple and easy way :
- with premade behavior (move in x/y, rotate, scale in x/y, follow path...)
- with general object (sprite, text, particle) and premade object (player, enemy, bonus, trap, treasure ?)
- with action or event ?

3) Game editor
I would like to give the possibility to create differents scenes + UI + assets & gameplays to be exported when finish. But I don't know if I will find how to do ^^.

MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
BlendMan wrote: "I use a new version (much better, with a lot of fixes and new gadgets, but it's the same base)."

It surely looks awesome and much better today!
Running Windows 7 Home, 64 bit, 8 GB ram, Athlon II X2 255, ATI Radeon HD 4200. Using AGK2 Tier 1.
Scotty1973
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2017 19:26
Wow Blendman,

Just seen this and it looks better than some of the professional editors.
Looks amazing and will certainly be a tool for people to get more out of AppGameKit!!

Keep up the fantastic work you are doing.

Scotty
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2017 00:37
This looks superb! What a fantastic piece of software! Well done
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2017 15:46
Great work Blendman, these are the types of tools AppGameKit needs to make it easier and more popular as a language as it leaves you more time to do the fun coding
Well done.
The Amiga and Amos were great!
My website LEAP - Download Paint Pot here!
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2017 11:02
Hi

Thanks for your comments

I have 2 questions :
1 ) what do you prefer about the release ?
- release more often but with just a few new features/bugfixes (1 release / 2 weeks for example)
- release less often but with more features and bugfixes (1 release by month for example)

2) What are the features you would like to see in priority ?
- particles integration + edition
- physic parameters to object
- Tile system : add/delete, move/ change, set tile typ...
- gameplay system : keyboard, joystick, mouse event / asset Type : player, npc, enemy, bonus, start/end...
- more editing tool for the level ?
- other things ?

@MikeHart : I think I will give the new version of my Gui lib when I would have fixe the bugs ^^

@Scotty : thanks, I think this kind of tool will help to make game more quickly ^^ (For the level at least).

@BlinkOk : thanks

@Spectre : I agree with you, with this kind of tools, we have more time to code our game

Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2017 20:25 Edited at: 26th Jan 2017 13:18
@Blendman

looks great.

What I want to see:

- layers / groups, a list of all used objects for easy selection if many sprites or objects are overlapping

also the question is, how much controll do we have over the sprites? Can it be animated sprites? Spine, Spriter, own skeleton format, or Spritesheets. Will they integrated as instances and what can a object contain?

One time a month is more than enough for me. For me less features, but stable are better. This editor could be a great foundation for a game. The question is, how does game logic be implemented. Referencing the objects, can I change the stage or level, wenn I have edited code in the AppGameKit source

also for later, it would be interessting, if maybe rooms/levels can share the same resources, loading times, and texturemaps

Your editor reminds me of this video

I like your editor and can't wait to get my hands on it. Keep the great work.
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2017 12:20
Hi

Some news about the project :

- New StartScreen, with some choice : News (to get news about the project, releaseLog and a link to this thread, to post comments/bugs reports...) / Create a Project (and some gadgets/buttons to create easily a new project) / Open project : a panel which show our project, and probably I will add a few examples (for beginners).
- Images : Now, we can drag from the image panel directly on the canvas to create the new object / The images are now drawn on a list to select the image we want to use with our sprite.
- New object : Virtual Buton, Virtual Joystick.
- Sprite : shader, Reset size buton, width & height -only image size for the moment), sprite UVoffset.
- New menu : Project\game properties (to change some properties of the current project).
- Export AppGameKit project : (WIP), it's the first export, export only the basic file (not the object/sprite/light for the moment, will be in a next version ^^).
- Bug fixes & minor UI modification.

new screenshots :
New Start screen :

The Panel image (with drag & drop, and easy selection of image by folder) :

New video
Version 0.14 :

@f4ktor, thank for your comments.

Quote: "- layers / groups, a list of all used objects for easy selection if many sprites or objects are overlapping"

You have the possibility to set a group and layer to an object.
in a next version, I will add the features : select by group, select by layer.

For the moment, you can select an object by the name, in a list of object :

In a futur version, I will add some options to show only objects that we want (show only group, only layer, only sprite, sound, joystick...)

Quote: "also the question is, how much controll do we have over the sprites? Can it be animated sprites? "

Yes, we can set the sprite to be animated or not : set the number of repetitions in X and Y (from the spritesheet), and the count of frames. We can change the speed of animation too.

Quote: "Spine, Spriter, own skeleton format, or Spritesheets. "

For the moment, only spritesheet can be used.
I have added Spine and Spriter import on my todolist ^^.

For the own skeleton format, it's not on my todolist, but perhap's in a 2.0 or 3.0 version ^^.

Quote: "Will they integrated as instances "
do you mean : useing CloneSprite() for example ?
Not for the moment, but I can added that in a futur version too.

Quote: "and what can a object contain?"

For the moment, the objects are :
- sprite, light(not finished), text, virtual buton, virtual joystick.

They have all lots of parameters to be changed : position, scale, rotation, transparency (=blendmode), fixtoscreen, depth, color & alpha...
Of course, some objects don't use all the parameters (Virtual Joystick for example).

Sprite can be physics, animated.
In a futur version, I would like to add :
- action, behavior or event for object : example Action = keypress(A) -> event : move in X (x=x+sprite.speed)
- *.agc file : but the file will only work if we compile in AppGameKit (used with #insert for example).

In reflexion :
- script ? it's a big system to create, because I have to get all the script (*.txt) information and transform it in the editor into function premade ^^. So I don't know when and how I will do that ^^. And I don't know if I will add that feature ^^.

Quote: "The question is, how does game logic be implemented. "
How do you think the logic should be implemented ?
In fact, i'm in reflexion how to implement that. For the moment, I use some functions premade in the editor, and we select a behavior for some actions.

Quote: "Referencing the objects, can I change the stage or level, wenn I have edited code in the AppGameKit source"
it will depend how do you change the code.
I would like to add this feature :
object -> add script or code ( a sort of code editor).
So we could add a piece of code to an object.
In the code, I can use :
#insert "yourfilefolder\yourfile.agc"

In export I will use this line, so if you change the code in this file, no matter when You compile in AppGameKit, even if you have made some changes in the level.

I don't know if there is another way to do that ^^.

Quote: "also for later, it would be interessting, if maybe rooms/levels can share the same resources, loading times, and texturemaps
"

Yes, I will add that feature.
When we will create a new scene/room, we could choose the type for this scene/room :
- New screen
- Level (a level is a simple scene, which only load the level assets, not a complete scene which delete the other and create new objects)

I think I will add a kind of link/parenting between the new room /scene and another scene to share the ressources & gameplays.
But it's for a futur version ^^.

Quote: "Your editor reminds me of this video
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41CCE3BFiqA[/video]"

My editor is very far from this one ^^, but thanks.

Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2017 13:23
Thanks for your answer, I like the list of used sprites very much
Scotty1973
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2017 16:57
This editor has some amazing features, will you be able to use different shaders and full screen shaders?

How many layers are there?

Looking fantastic.

Scotty
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2017 09:31
Hi

@Scotty1973 : thanks .
Quote: "will you be able to use different shaders "
if by shaders you mean : Use LoadSpriteShader() et SetSpriteShader(), yes, we can use and set a shader to a sprite .

Quote: "and full screen shaders? "

Not for the moment, but it's on my todolist .
I would like to add an easy way to add / change a fullscreen shader (post-FX)

Quote: "How many layers are there?"
For the moment, in my current version, I don't use the layers.
I have add some widgets in the layer panel (add layer, delete). For the moment, the Ă©addlayer" button works, and you can add layers, but it's not finished ^^.
I don't know how much layers we will have. But I hope as much as possible .
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2017 20:35
Superb stuff blendo!
Quick question; What does this generate? Code, Json. What does the output look like?
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2017 15:22
Quote: "What does this generate? Code, Json. What does the output look like?"

For the moment, I have Two kinds of output :
- a file : *.age (for my editor)
- an *.agk project (with main.agc and an include folder with all the file needed (*.agc) to be compiled in AGK). -> it's not finished at all, I'm working on that currently ^^.

- I will add an output only for a level (with only the information for a level)

Here is an example of *.age (for my editor) :

Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2017 17:59
Hi

Here is a new video of the version 0.20 :

What's new in this version :
- new interface (we can resize the window and the UI is moved at the good place)
- particles
- Startscreen UI (new project+presets, open project)
- layers (not finished)
- New Ui buttons
- langage (eng & fr for the moment)
- boundary for the project
- lots of bugs fixe ^^
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2017 23:30
Very cool! Have you thought about adding shapes for hitboxes?
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2017 06:13
Quote: "Have you thought about adding shapes for hitboxes?"
If you mean, the possibility to change the shape of a sprite (SetSpriteShape(), SetSpriteShapeBox(), SetSpriteShapeCircle()), it's on my todolist, I will add that soon (in the next version if I can) .
I'm in reflexion on how to add the creation of polygon with SetSpriteShapePolygon(), AddSpriteShapePolygon(). I will probably add a kind of physics editor, but it will be in a very futur version ^^.
Andy84
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow blendman this looks awesome.

Is there any plan to sell it, or get an early access for a price?

This is the missing piece of agk an UI Editor.
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2017 19:21
Hi

I have tested AGE2d on a mac and it works pretty well (except for some function like : openbrowser() or viewfile(), but the editor works fine ^^). it's so cool, AppGameKit is amazing.

It was very simple :
- I have copied the playermac.app
- I have renammed it to age2D.
- Open the *.app and paste my media folder
- copy and paste the age2D.app to the mac (not mine, the mac of my father )
- and it works !

It's amazing, I haven't compile it for mac and it works .

@Andy : I don't know when, but I would like to sell it of course (I hope on steam). I will have a version for windows and now for Mac.
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2017 20:21
Quote: "I'm in reflexion on how to add the creation of polygon "

I think there are some caveats in creating the polygon. there is a utility around somewhere that does it.
I had no idea you could copy to the mac like that!
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2017 17:18 Edited at: 7th Feb 2017 17:21
HI

I have found the tool for polygon, I will see if I can use it or create a little polygon editor in the AGE2D.

I have added a snapgrid for isometric movement (not the visual grid for the moment, because, I don't know how I will add that for the moment ^^).
It works, and it's great for isometric game (with the autodepth on object ).

I have started to add some behaviors for the object, and that works too. For the moment, I have just some behavior, I have to try if my technic is enough good.
The behaviors are : ObjectIsPlayer, CenterViewOnPlayer, KeyboardPlayer (move the player with arrow), autorotation (automatic rotation), scaleX/Y (with a sin()), moveX/Y (with a sin() too).
I will make a new video soon .
Scotty1973
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2017 19:31
Wow Blendman
Your game editor just keeps getting better

The isometric is fantastic addition.

Really cant wait to try it for myself

Scotty
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2017 17:04
Hi

I would like to know if you are interested to get the complete sources of this editor (instead of buy it ^^) ? So you could make changes, compile, and so... To get the editor you want.
I would like to distribute it as a "big" open-source example for AGK.
I think ,it could be great, isn't it ?

@ Scotty : thanks .
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2017 13:51 Edited at: 9th Feb 2017 13:53
HI here is the version 0.26 with the sources (agk, agc).
Please it's not finished and there are some little bugs.
The export for agk isn't complete too, but lots of features works.

Hope you like it .

https://github.com/blendman/AGK/blob/master/age2d_0.26.zip
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow Blendman this looks so great , i will have to give this a try
best regards Preben Eriksen,
MonkeyTooth
Years of Service
User Offline
Holy Cow, this is awesome! Great job, Blendman! I would happily pay money for this. Thank you.
Scotty1973
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2017 22:03
Blendman Wow extremely generous of you. I too would have paid for this. Very much thank you

Scotty
hoyoyo80
Years of Service
User Offline
Sweet tool Im willing to spend money for this tools
Biffo
Years of Service
User Offline
I would pay for this. Is there a live download, the links seem to be dead..... Very Exciting.
Qugurun
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AppGameKit
Posted: 28th Feb 2017 14:43
Biffo, https://github.com/blendman/AGK
https://www.instagram.com/qugurun/
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2017 18:36
Hi

Like Qugurun said, you can find the new version here : https://github.com/blendman/AGK
There are Windows and Mac version in this repository.

Some news about the dev : I continue to improve Age2D.
- Tile : I have add a first tile system which works fine. I have to test more if the save/load work ^^.

- I have added a new tool inside Age : an image editor. With this image editor, you can create for the moment some images (with layers & brush system). It's not finished, I have to add some tool to create images. I would like to add an export in spritesheet too, and other features. This tool won't be very complex and won't have a lot of feature the other image editor have, it's just a tool to create a game more easily (and I like to create painting tool ^^).

- Skeleton : I have made some test for an internal skeleton system. It's just the begining but for the moment, it works ^^.
Just my test :

I don't know if I will continue a lot, because agk has spriter and spine import, so .

Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2017 22:13 Edited at: 28th Feb 2017 22:14
As per usual Blendman, your work is proven to be nothing short of inspirational. I've enjoyed playing your games and looking forward to playing more in the future.
Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2017 12:48
One word: Great!
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2017 13:06 Edited at: 7th Mar 2017 13:19
Hi

I have uploaded a new version of Age2D on Github.

https://github.com/blendman/AGK

News :
- Tiles
- Image editor : it's not finished at all, I have to work on it to improve and some tools doesn't work properly (move/scale/rotate tools, eraser need to be improved).
- lots of bugs fixes
- some small improvements

Note :
- If you resize the window, the image editor doesn't work properly (because the image are create with createrenderImage in the size of the virtualwidth/height), so virtual resolution should not be changed., I have to fixed that.
- same, in some case, if we resize the editor (not image editor), some tools or gadgets doesn't work. I have to see what ais their matter .

Cheers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:12:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:12:55