Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Mega Dark AI Pack RESUPPLY?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2017 18:53 Edited at: 28th Jan 2017 17:58
[SOLVED]
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 26th Jan 2017 20:00
Yea! I wourld need the Dark AI pack as well. I heard its really cool...
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2017 23:31
The download link appears to still be working:

https://yadi.sk/d/6X-Lobta6itCM
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 00:53
I also verified that the download does work.

PAIN
Me = noob
KingMassen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 03:56 Edited at: 27th Jan 2017 11:58
It doesn't work. It takes time then says "connection time out"
KingMassen
Years of Service
User Offline
Anything? The links are defective I swear LOL If it works for you, can you compress them and attach the archive to a reply here?
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 15:15
We would need permission from the original poster to redistribute

Instructions:
Click link:
https://yadi.sk/d/6X-Lobta6itCM

A warning about leaving The Game Creators Site will appear, wait the few seconds.

Top Right corner, click "Download"

The download will start.

Done!

If this does not work in the browser you are using try using another like Google Chrome or Firefox.

Me = noob
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 16:36
I can verify the download works in Chrome.
As said, it could be your browser or even location restrictions, if not U.S.
Characters. You build them a world and what do they do? They moonwalk, get stuck in the walls and fall through the floors!
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 16:39
The download works fine! Thank You...
KingMassen
Years of Service
User Offline
I turned off the anti-malware, turned off the firewall, tried Chrome and Firefox ... but it still doesn't work, it says it takes too long to respond What is that website anyway? Why not use Mediafire or any known hosting service? LOL

Can any of you at least provide me with the direct download link? I don't know if it would work ... And I hope it is not illegal too LOL .... For God's sake, no one would sue you for redistributing some scripts for an old game engine (whose owner made it public and free for anyone to download) ... If he knew, he wouldn't be angry or something LOL . A poor guy can't get your script and I helped him with it ~ HOW DARE YOU REDISTRIBUTE MY SCRIPTS THAT I MADE WITH MY OWN HANDS WITHOUT TAKING MY PERMISSION!!!! Not a realistic scenario ... especially that the original poster is no longer available on the forums and I can't reach him .. Duh
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 20:41
Nice rant. Truth is, you have a problem. All of us can download the files. There is nothing wrong with the media or the service it's hosted on. Go to your local library and download it to jump drive.
It's not about getting sued, or realistic scenarios, or where the file is hosted, or where the originator is or isn't. It's about not redistributing someone else's property without their permission, whether that property be a text file, or a game, or a gold mine make no difference... Duh
Characters. You build them a world and what do they do? They moonwalk, get stuck in the walls and fall through the floors!
KingMassen
Years of Service
User Offline
@xplosys
Can you provide the direct download link itself not the link to the download interface page? I just think it is not a big deal ... it would be if it was a commercial product or if someone accounted it to himself. I know it is illegal, but it is small illegal and nothing would come from it ... Duh
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 21:45
Quote: " I know it is illegal, but it is small illegal and nothing would come from it "

So many things I want to say... but I'm too old and too tired to do that anymore.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2017 22:59
Quote: "Can you provide the direct download link itself not the link to the download interface page? "

It will not allow us to copy the direct download link. I tried already. Sorry.

This appears to be an issue on your end not with the download. I am not trying to be mean or rude but there is something wrong on your end.

I for one will not redistribute someone else's media because I know I wouldn't want someone to do it to me.

Please, Read and learn more about why we do not want to do as you ask:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

PAIN

Me = noob
KingMassen
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "too old"

How old?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 11:06:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 11:06:33