Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / iTunesConnet: Missing Info.plist key

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Greetings,

My Tier 2 app is getting kicked back from iTunesConnect because the following Info.plist keys are missing ...

NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription
NSCameraUsageDescription

I am using the template_ios_lite from version 2017.01.09. Other than my own c++ code and images, there is nothing else added to the template project. I could add those keys but I don't have a need to access the iPhone's camera or the Photo Library. I am not seeing any obvious in Linked Frameworks and Libraries that might be strictly for these items. I would prefer not to ask the customer to grant permission to something that is not needed.

Any suggestions?
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2017 22:03
I've not seen them require this before, but you can add it without it actually being used. It is only used if you actually try to access the camera, at which point the device will display this string to the user to explain why you need this permission.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 23:32:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 23:32:44