Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Purchasing problems

Author
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2017 00:08 Edited at: 9th Feb 2017 00:40
NOTE: I'm in contact with Apple and this MAY be an issue with how I submitted my IAPs. I'm really starting to hate working with Apple. The entire process with them has been hugely convoluted and unnecessarily complex. I'll keep everyone posted.

Hi all, I'm getting an error when trying to process app purchases...

Here's the code I use to initialise my IAP:

And here's the function I use to call the purchase:

Can anyone see a problem here? I followed the AppGameKit tutorials on this one to sort it out, and can't really see a difference in my process to the official way... And yet I just got my app rejected from the Apple store submission because of this glitch...

(I'm currently riding my test team to see why they didn't pick up on this before submission, but I figured I'd post here, too, since you guys are cool)

EDIT: This issue seems to only be happening on iOS
I work full-time making games in AGK2 and DBpro. Living the dream!
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2017 22:26
It looks correct here. The only thing I can think of is maybe the product name "WO_COIN_DOUBLER" is incorrect, maybe Apple only use lower case or something like that. For our apps we have used the method you used on Android "com.thegamecreators.iap1" etc.
CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2017 15:03
Yeah, they're hassling me about other things now, so I'm going to assume that they like the "fix" I did.

You know what I did? I added more language localizations to the purchasables in iTunes Connect and then the purchasables started working... So the code WAS correct. It was that the IAPs weren't accepted by Apple and they hadn't told me so. (or why - adding extra languages was a guess).
I work full-time making games in AGK2 and DBpro. Living the dream!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 04:55:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 04:55:51