Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Need a updated script where is enemy is more intelligent then normal

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am from gameguru forum.And I saw fpsc very great.So I think if there is a script which makes fpsc enemies more intelligent then it would make great difference.
2S!K
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Working on "This Is Home" an FPSc project
Posted: 19th Feb 2017 02:13
Hello TechCo, to answer your question....yes you can. You can use the DarkAI scripts that will give your characters and allies more knowledge (hide behind cover, become your ally, etc) but its still far from perfect. Other than that it would be best to create your own script that does what you find necessary.
FPSC has its limitations and you will figure this out on your own if you decide to tinker around with FPSC. Its not the best program and it is getting pretty old now so if you find advanced physics, lighting, and code necessary then I would suggest look into another program. However FPSC is a great starting point as it is easy to learn, so If you need any help don't be afraid to ask away on the forum we are small but very helpful.
As always, Game on! -2S!K Productions

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 14:51:36
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 14:51:36