Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Animation Bug Help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2017 16:06 Edited at: 19th Feb 2017 16:14
Recently I have been in the preproduction of a western shooter. So I asked Disturbing 13 if I could use his western characters. I downloaded them and prepared their .fpes but I getting the following bug. There were some more twitching bugs but I re-exported them via fragmotion and they seem to have disappeared. Please help. I have uploaded the files of one character (since all of them exhibit the same problem).

In the video I have used ragdolls for the destroy script but the same flipping thing happens for the animated script too. Also, is this related to the super-flipping of Cosmic's Troopers?

PS - I have attained his permission to upload the files to the repository if anyone is reading this, and sherifff.x is the original file.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2017 20:59
Mriganka Yeah, there's something wrong with these models/exports. When I place them they use up
most of my memory?
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2017 02:00
Do you know what problem they are causing? I canged up the export settings in fragmotion a little bit and it helps to remove some of the glitches. Perhaps I will have to rig them to another skeleton and see what happens.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 20th Feb 2017 06:02
How old is this skeleton? Disturbing 13 have not been around for a long time, so I guess the bones are outdated.. BTW if You make a western game You shourld have an old Colt not an automatic gun in My opinion...
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2017 12:20 Edited at: 20th Feb 2017 13:29
I know. That was just a test level. What caould you expect in a modern building where the player uses a WW2 gun to shoot a sheriff from the 1800s? lol

Btw will it help if I re-rigg the models to a later skeleton?
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 20th Feb 2017 13:49
Quote: " will it help if I re-rigg the models to a later skeleton?"

Yes, ofcourse, at least if You are running vanilla. If You are a user of Black Ice, then it courld be a problem related to the B.I Mod. But Im 90% sure that a re-rigg will fix it...
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2017 23:49
Quote: "Recently I have been in the preproduction of a western shooter"

Are you not supposed to be working on a community? Lets see some prison level screenshots.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2017 05:26
@seppgirty I just came up with the story and thought to gather the things up. I am working on the prison level and have made the layout on paper. I will making it in the editor soon.
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2017 13:54
Quote: "@seppgirty I just came up with the story and thought to gather the things up. I am working on the prison level and have made the layout on paper. I will making it in the editor soon."

LOL, I was just pulling your leg.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2017 17:38
Hehe... No problemo.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2019-07-19 08:04:47
Your offset time is: 2019-07-19 08:04:47