Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

RPG World / Testing (2/23/17)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Here are the results of my testing today.

Bugs:
1. You can press the heal button as fast as you want. If you press it fast enough the animation just freezes.
2. Enemies can hit you in an almost never ending succession when in groups. I got stuck in multiple situations where a group of 3 or more skeletons would hit me in a linear succession thus allowing me to never get an attack of and it would certainly kill the character. This is really annoying when you are fighting enemies to your front and then 1 enemy comes from your side and sandwiches you. In this situation you can't get away and death is nearly certain.
3. When I hit "T" I will sometimes teleport once (as intended) but then a second teleport can occur shortly after the first completes.
4. When using two monitors if I move the cursor in the direction of the other screen eventually I can click out of the application.
5. In random instances I saw issues with the hit boxes. I am guess this is more of an issue with the basic objects you have in the application at this time. One instance can be seen in the demo gauntlet at the very beginning. Try to go through the columns at the start. You really have to fight your way through them.
6. The dialog boxes' buttons have a significant amount of dead area before they become active. The image I have attached circles the area of the button that actually allows you to click. I expect some area to be dead, but it just feels like a lot than necessary.

Game play Thoughts:
1. Attacking feels clunky, as if my character had to much armor on and was having issues moving.
2. When trying to attack (and to some degree moving in general) I notice a small bit of latency. The enemies seem to be pretty on-the-spot with their timing, but my character sure isn't.

Level Creator Thoughts:
1. An undo feature would be nice.
2. The option to completely clear a level would be nice.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Mbots
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the reports Code Repear, noted all of them.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 10:18:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 10:18:44