Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / How to remove banner from editor!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 01:20
I found a simple solution is to remove the banner from the editor! It's so simple that I do not understand how I had not thought of this before. =) You just need to click on the banner with the mouse and press Alt F4!
GS
sman512
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 01:29
I got carried away a little bit and did not check whether the editor is working after that. It turns out the editor crashes after removing the banner Sorry.
GS
Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2017 23:29 Edited at: 7th Mar 2017 23:30
Yeah you would think Lee + Co. would throw us dedicated DBP users a bone and provide a full installer with no banner.

I repeat,
Yeah you would think Lee + Co. would throw us dedicated DBP users a bone and provide a full installer with no banner.

Of course, that might deter us from buying AppGameKit ...LoL

(Hey, somebody had to say it. Sadly, only Michael Savage gets paid to tell the truth.)
Send your parents to noisy sprite demo hell... enter the D-Zone
John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2017 10:16
Why not just download the full version of Synergy Editor from

https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/209135
Synergy Editor - Available for free HERE!
Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2017 18:51

Thanks John Y! I've never seen your name on the forums before.
Personally I've gotten used to the banner, but I've also gotten used to a shoestring budget and itchy skin, so I guess I can live with anything.

By the way, being in the Middle East, hope you weren't personally offended by my Michael Savage comment. He is anti-Sharia, but so are a lot of Westerners, of course. Been that way for centuries, what with all the back and forth wars and the taking and re-taking of Europe, etc. I declined to join the military for this reason. I think I did all that in a past life already, getting shot and whatnot. Call me a coward, but I'll stick to the CGI stuff this time around. LoL

Anyhoo, I'll leave my politics at home from now on. I'm just one of those under-medicated, hyperactive, mouthy Yankee Doodle Dandies.
Send your parents to noisy sprite demo hell... enter the D-Zone

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:43:56
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:43:56