Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Failed to send HTTP request, error 35

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2017 16:13 Edited at: 28th Feb 2017 16:14
So now that I can debug my Facebook issue on Android thanks to a version of the player with the correct package name etc... I'm getting a lot of errors in the Debug Log -

Failed to send HTTP request, error 35 - in xx.agc at line xx -- When then line of code is something like 'if GetInternetState()' or 'FacebookGetFriends()'

So HTTP error 35 is -- SSL connect error. The SSL handshaking failed.

Is there a maximum number of simultaneous HTTP connections on Android? I have quite a few different HTTP connections for servers, user account etc. This issue only occurs on Android.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2017 14:26
Does it also happen with the normal player, or when exporting an APK? GetInternetState doesn't make any HTTP requests, so I'm not sure what's happening there, but FacebookGetFriends does use an AppGameKit HTTP request to get the friends list. The most common cause of SSL failures is an incorrect date or time on the device making the request.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 23:31:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 23:31:09