Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Possible to produce an iOS app without going through the App Store?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm curious if there's a way to create an iOS app with AppGameKit without going through the Apple App store? I want to make an app for just 1 person to use as a gift, and I don't want it published, but I'm not familiar with iPhone or iOS. I'm working in Windows 10. I can find someone with a Mac to compile the code after I'm done with it, but is it possible to install an app on iOS without going through the App Store?
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2017 15:47
You can export an IPA using an AdHoc provisioning profile and install it on up to 100 devices via iTunes, but you will still need an Apple Developer account ($99 per year) to generate the provisioning profile. Also AdHoc apps will expire and stop working after 1 year from the date the profile was generated.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 23:29:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 23:29:04