Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Anybody remember Steam Punk?

Author
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2017 00:48 Edited at: 18th Mar 2017 00:52
Does anybody happen to have the Steam Punk pack by the community led by Cosmic Prophet? I'm actually looking for Rolfy's animated Cogwheels he created for the pack. This was one of the great free community packs that had a lot of great stuff in it so I wouldn't mind having the whole package. I lost it when I was going through a great deal of stress and anxiety called PTSD now. I never realized I had as I was in 'Nam a long time ago.
When in doubt -- C4
-Jamie Hyneman
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2017 03:25
I saw a download link in starmind001's website but currently it is down. The forum thread links are dead I think.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2017 05:15
Flatlander,
I am pulling up my archives and I am looking to see if I have this pack.

PAIN!
Me = noob
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2017 20:30
Thanks Pain. I really appreciate it but don't take too much time as I still may end up using GG. What I really miss using FPSC is using my mod RPGmod. Although one can script a lot of RP with Lua I know my mod commands a lot better.
When in doubt -- C4
-Jamie Hyneman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 12:28:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 12:28:22