Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / I need a reset. Program completely unusable right now.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've messed everything up I believe. I know get a message saying "could not find compiler, please check the compiler path in the build options" this is just a branch off of more of my problems. Im losing patience and just want to hard reset this entire program and EVERYTHING on it relating to my computer. I cant find a way to do this. Steam holds onto the info I believe and I've turned off cloud services. I dont know what to do. AppGameKit is the best software I could find and i found it on a great sale. But at this rate I cant run anything. If anyone knows how to reset or fix this compiler message please help ):
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2017 11:03
Under the "Build" menu there is "Build options"
this contains a parameter to set the path to the compiler.

I don't have the Steam version, but as a guide here is my path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\AGK2\Tier 1\Compiler
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2017 01:36
Uninstall > reinstall ?
http://games.joshkirklin.com/sulium

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:49:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:49:48