Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / default file read/write location change (osx but maybe others?)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I store some settings etc in a file and needed to reset. So I went looking to the usual location on OSX:

File found, deleted. Run the app a while, go to reset again but no file. Did a find for file under /Users and found it was now in

Is this some change in the new version? Did you just apply the forum autoexpansion of the letters A G K to become AppGameKit? What impact this may have on previously saved data in games? Is this only OSX? Or should I be concerned for updating my games on other platforms.. Are the default directories documented somewhere and why is this not listed in changenotes? Does it now look into the old folder first then the new one? And why is the folder even changed? Or am I just delusional...

Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2017 12:56
I believe debug and release both used different places, but has now been changed so they both use the same place.
Signature removed by mod because it's larger than 600x120... please resize and try again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 01:37:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 01:37:01