Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How to make characters?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2017 04:08
I just want to make some characters for my FPS game. But, how to maked? Tell me the software and the tutorial, please?
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2017 01:42
Affan Chanif Making your own characters take time and isn't so easy.
Everyone has their own favorite modeling program (Blender, Milkshape, Fragmotion..ect)
Blender probably has the most tutorials and it's free But its not easy.
Fragmotion can easily import .x files. Others not so easy.
I would start by looking at some of your stock characters and changing their
texture with your favorite paint program ( like paint.net or Gimp ) to look
like something else. You can make one of the ww2 characters look like
a modern day commando, or anything else, just by changing it's texture...
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
bossisly
Years of Service
User Offline
The only software I know of for creating character’s for FPS creator classic is Henrys Character Creator Toolkit. It is inexpensive and I bought the kit a couple years ago. It has just about everything I need for creating my own custom characters.

For me the Character Creator Toolkit is easy to use. The only time consuming thing in creating my own custom characters is doing the texturing for the UV templates.

This is what I got with the toolkit: UV template for male and female character, mash with full UV map for male and female character, UV map rigged with all animations for FPS creator, example model fully rigged and textured.

The only tutorials that you may need will be for whichever graphic arts program you are using to create your textures. There are literally hundreds of tutorials for graphic art programs such as Gimp, Photoshop, Art Weaver and many others. Many of the tutorials can be found on YouTube.

Many of the video tutorials for making textures for FPS Creator Reloaded and Game Guru can be applicable for the Character Creator Toolkit.

If you think the character Creator toolkit may be useful to you, you can find it at Henrys website and look it over. His website also offers a large variety of free entities for FPS creator classic. You will also find that he has a variety of free textures available for other modeling projects for FPS creator classic. There are also some tutorials available on his website.

Henrys website
http://www.henrysfps.com/

Webpage for the Character Creator Toolkit
http://www.henrysfps.com/id15.html

I hope this information is of use to you and my best regards to you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:42:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:42:17