Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Selling on Google Play

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all together, maybe someone will help.

My first game is growing up and now i have to search for all things are needed for google play. I only want 1 in app purchase, to switch oft the advertising. I have read the rules on google play, that a credit card is needed and a fee of 35 €.
My app, i have to load up on the goolge player server, right? How can i adjust an advertising banner to my app?
Thank you for any help.
PSY
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2017 20:18
Correct, you have to upload your app to Google Play.
You can set up alpha and beta testers before the real publishing.

Most people use AdMob and Chartboost ads, so you have to set up an account there, which is free and easy.
You then set up a campain and link your app to that campain.

The implementation in AppGameKit is easy, there are a lot of threads here with good example codes.
You can also use test ads before using your own paying ads ( see help ), or use the test details provided in the example projects!

DONT CLICK ON YOUR OWN PAYING ADMOB ADS. DOING SO MAY RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT GETTING BANNED!
PSY LABS Games
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return
sprcoll
Years of Service
User Offline
OK, thank you for your help.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 08:45:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 08:45:01