Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [BUG] Animations don't seem to work when loading FBX format?

Author
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi All,

Anyone had much luck with playing animations from loaded fbx meshes? I can load the mesh (loadObjectWithChildren), I can see the animation names(getObjectAnimationName), but the duration of the animations returns 0, and play animation seems to result in nothing.

playing an animation should be as simple as the following, right?

I've attached a simple file where there are two animations labelled "action1" and "action2" in the first animation the box bends one direction, and the opposite direction in the second animation. If anyone could confirm that its not working as intended or tell me what I'm doing wrong that would be awesome!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th May 2017 14:28
What i found out, you need to call the PlayAnimation once, not every loop. if you call it, the animation starts where you said to do so. and this every time you call it. so call it once and let it play. maybe this helps.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2017 15:45
The following code seems to work

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 23:35:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 23:35:05