Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [SOLVED] Bug with latest update

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,
In iOS (Tier 2), I used to start with a black icon, a black splash screen and a black landing screen (instead of the light blue that comes with the template). The transition used to be smooth with the screen always from black to black. But now there is an all white screen between the splash screen and the loop . It looks awful. I've added a sleep command for emphasis, but it also appears (for a shorter time) without it. I'm attaching the code:

I am attaching the large splash screen and the large icon, so you can get the flavor of how all the transition from icon to loop is meant to be completely black, and there should be no white screen in-between. Please help! It used to work fine before the latest update
iMac Book Pro; MacOs 10.12.4; Xcode 8.3.2;
iPhone 6, iOS 9.35; iPhone 5s, iOS 9.35; iPad (2nd gen) iOS 9.35;

Dell Precision T7400; Windows 7 Professional 64bit; Visual Studio Community 2015;

Attachments

Login to view attachments

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2017 15:05
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
Since you are using Tier 2 you should be able to change this in XCode. Open the MainWindow.xib file and expand the Window section and click on the View. On the far right pane click through the tabs until you see one that has the "Background" property, it should be in the fourth tab. You can then set this to black.
Jerry McGuire
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow!
Thank you so much. You have no idea of how much that means to me
I didn't find a MainWindow.xib, but I found a UntitledViewController.xib and everything else was just like you said.
I'm happy that my request didn't vanish into oblivion.
Thanks again!
iMac Book Pro; MacOs 10.12.4; Xcode 8.3.2;
iPhone 6, iOS 9.35; iPhone 5s, iOS 9.35; iPad (2nd gen) iOS 9.35;

Dell Precision T7400; Windows 7 Professional 64bit; Visual Studio Community 2015;

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 03:23:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 03:23:17