Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Gathering AdvancedSPRITES feedbacks (new release to come)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2017 22:07
Hello,

I am currently looking to gather as many feedbacks/bug reports/issues as possible regarding the AdvancedSPRITES plugin (this: https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/113378).
I'm the developer who released it ten years ago, and I've recently reinstalled DBPro (once again) in order to release a new version fixing what needs to be fixed, and extending what can be extended.

So far, I'm only aware of two major issues:
- a crappy documentation that needs to be clarified (especially the pages "explaining" commands dealing with sprite scale and sprite depth),
- a rendering order issue that appears in some cases (?)

Any kind of feedback will be welcomed!
Kafoolwho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2017 19:12
Hi.
It's great to see that plugins are still being worked on for DBP, especially an awesome plugin such as AdvancedSPRITES. I use it extensively in many of my projects/experiments. As a whole the plugin is great as it is, for me at least. The documentation is not too hard to figure out, but may be a bit daunting to first time users. As for the rendering order issue, I have not actually come across it myself.

It's a pity that more people haven't replied to your post yet. There are still quite a few DBP users on the forum, but they seem to hang out in the DBPro discussion board, not really looking in the other boards that much.
I myself only discovered this post more than a month late. I hope this doesn't discourage you from carrying on with the new release. I would love to see what changes you bring to the plugin.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 12:49:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 12:49:43