Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Problem with Broadcast and Sprites

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, im having a problem with broadcast,
In the computer the sprites show ok, but when i test in my phone, some sprites shows in the "red x box"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure, which platform you are broadcasting too, but some are case sensitive regarding file names.

So make sure, you use the same casing of the file name in your code like it is stored on the file system.
Running Windows 7 Home, 64 bit, 8 GB ram, Athlon II X2 255, ATI Radeon HD 4200. Using AGK2 Tier 1.
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2017 09:45
Yep, files are case sensitive whilst not on windows.
Signature removed by mod because it's larger than 600x120... please resize and try again.
Tecroh
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, it was case sensitive the problem, -.- , hahahaha, all day/night searching why and trying different image editors, and never pass to my head the case sensitive

Well the problem was solved,, really thanks and sorry for the delay in my response, i got cut of the internet for a while
Tecroh
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, it was case sensitive the problem, -.- , hahahaha, all day/night searching why and trying different image editors, and never pass to my head the case sensitive

Well the problem was solved,, really thanks and sorry for the delay in my response, i got cut of the internet for a while

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 07:55:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 07:55:02