Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / SetRawMousePosition doesn't allow time for pointer to move

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm trying to do an FPS camera where the amount the mouse moved is stored each frame and then the pointer gets reset to the center. This needs to be done for each frame or at least every few milliseconds but with SetRawMousePosition the pointer is 'stuck' to the center, and won't allow movement of the mouse when called every frame. But this is strange because there is at least a few milliseconds before this function is called where the mouse might have moved. I've tried calling SetRawMousePosition every few milliseconds but still the pointer is 'stuck' with no difference in mouse X, Y values. If I wait at least 500 milliseconds then finally the pointer moves and I can get values but this results in the mouse look stuttering.

I.e. heres what im trying to do, trying to write similar code in AGK2 Basic:

I've tried everything. How can one implement smooth mouse look in AGK2?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 03:24:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 03:24:30