Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / ok I am not really comming back but I need to make an app again

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2017 13:02
I have been fixing homes for that last 2.5 years, and it is pretty good job, but I have apps that I want to develop.

I have the name house flipping app, house flipping, and would be willing to pay someone to design a real nice app that demonstrates house flipping. These names are on google play.

I should just do it myself, but I work 12 hours on houses, so I am very busy. My next house I should get around 20 grand in fixing and flipping it. So this is a great name for an app and I know that I would be able to pay someone.
Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2017 13:14
Here are some Ideas that I want in the app.

How to videos to youtube about how to fix things such as plumbing, walls, and electrical work. There should be a tab for that.
General prices of fixing and flipping homes in a nice visual display. How much someone would expect to earn from fixing a house at a certain price range, and average cost to fix a home that is of that size.

A mini game that demonstrates house flipping. Simple game that uses skill and hand eye coordination.
Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2017 13:59
picture of front screen load up

Attachments

Login to view attachments
AjiMundi
Years of Service
User Offline
Unless I am missing something, AppGameKit 2 have no command to stream Youtube videos. Or is this just a general call for a programmer?
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2017 15:10 Edited at: 20th Jun 2017 15:21
Well I can program it I guess I just think I am lazy sometimes. My realitor told me not to let someone else do this, because she said I need to do every thing myself. I do not think I am going to actually make this app. I just like talking about it. I made several apps in the past, but the problem is that making apps is hit or miss kind of business. Computers are actually evil, if you do not make money off of using a computer.
tmu
Years of Service
User Offline
Well you are quite right 3D, app business is just a big lottery and less likely all the time with more and more stuff in the app store. Specific jobs such as flipping houses, with actual customers are much more realistic sources of income. Apps are mainly good for some fun and keeping your hopes up of someday having something come of it... Cause we all need to tell that ourselves to make it through the day, right?

Anyway, your app is not too complex but properly doing it at good quality is a lot of effort. Youtube videos etc. likely do better on native apps, which makes the effort even bigger for iOS + Android. Good luck..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:11:32
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:11:32