Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / AppGameKit Visual Editor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I see at the bottom of the features page of the AppGameKit website there's a mention of an AppGameKit Visual Editor. Is this something that's available anywhere? Did this product take the form of Game Guru and the Game Guru Loader? If not, what's the plan for it?

Thanks,

Ben
angryYak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2017 23:50
I think this might be referring to the Placement Editor. "The Placement Editor is a tool that allows you to visually design levels and screens for your games, which can then be exported and loaded directly into AGK."
More info here: https://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/utilities/1_placement_editor.htm
BHoltzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh, that could be it. Thanks for showing me this.
PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2017 20:31 Edited at: 4th Jul 2017 20:31
The Visual Editor is on the roadmap and is not available yet, no details have been released as yet but I imagine it will be a more practical and robust version of the placement editor allowing access to sprite properties and settings..... I think it will be a 2D editor only.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:24:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:24:17