Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / So, what's new with volume 2, with the sprite physics and gravity commands etc.?

Author
Reviewed AGK on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2017 21:57 Edited at: 8th Jul 2017 22:03
So far, all I have is this link--- https://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/commands.html , And, of course, some sample programs showing some sprite physics.

I can, of course, closely analyze the sample programs, (there are about 10 of them) that deal with physics, on the AppGameKit demo programs... (gravity, motion, etc.),

But it would be better to have a book. I am thinking of re-downloading my 'Dark Basic Volume 2' and maybe I can correlate that book and use it somehow on my AppGameKit 2, however, it might confuse me also doing that.

So, are there any chapters coming out for the AppGameKit 'Volume 2?' That, of course, would be much better. In fact, that's one reason I bought the AppGameKit 2 'Unlimited Bundle' on Steam, because I thought it had everything. But now, it's seems like another 'dead- end'.
Alistair
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2017 09:42
I'm still working on volume 2 (I've been at it for a long time now - but a few things outside my control have slowed me down). Hopefully, it will be ready around the end of October and I will be giving more details about its contents on the Digital SKills website towards the end of August.
Mark Garrett
Reviewed AGK on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2017 13:46 Edited at: 24th Sep 2017 13:51
Well sir, I hope all is well with you, and I appreciate the contribution you have made.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:11:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:11:21