Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Ludum Dare 39

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2017 00:21
Starts in 1:30
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2017 04:39
Theme is "Running out of power". I do believe LD Jam has been hacked by the Russians. Just like everything else
GarBenjamin
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2017 22:18
That's a great theme. When I saw that I was somewhat tempted because it just perfectly suits about any game which makes it quite easy to come up with an idea.

One of these years I will participate in a LD. I just don't spend much time doing development in my personal (off work) time and can't imagine spending a weekend stuck in front of the computer even though it would be fun for a few hours anyway!
TI/994a (BASIC) -> C64 (BASIC/PASCAL/ASM/Others) -> Amiga (AMOS/BLITZ/ASM/C/Gamesmith) -> DOS (C/C++/Allegro) -> Windows (C++/C#/Monkey X/GL Basic/Unity/Others)
SteelPrincess
Years of Service
User Offline
I joined the LD Jam, but I joined late. I was busy for the first two days, so I joined in when there were 18 hours remaining; but, I did manage to put together a 'somewhat' playable game: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/39/star-looper

I was down to the final hour when I had to rush the title and end screens, and no time to rebalance any of the gameplay.... maybe next time!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 05:20:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 05:20:30