Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [Now on Google Play] Jinxie the Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I pushed the button and launched my new game Jinxie the Game on the Google Play store.
It's a fun little platform game with time limits, enemies, bonuses.
I put it up for .99 with no ads. I can't stand ads, It only has 4 levels now, but it is a challenging to complete them all. I will add more levels if it takes off.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bszaronos.app.test

-Brian

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bszaronos
Years of Service
User Offline
Was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how best to promote your game and get more people to download it ?
I know it's not a AAA title and it's not perfect, but I'm proud of what I programmed and think that people would like it.

Thanks for any advice.

-Brian
Supertino
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Aug 2017 15:08
Getting your Android game promoted..... near impossible without money and contacts or a good game and a whole lot of luck (flappy bird). I gave up on Android after 3 games, it's just too saturated.

Sorry for being a downer but that's the truth. It's also hard to get people to pay for an app today as there are so many free alternatives.

My experience after 3 games https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=moarlasers was to drop that platform and not look back. I have earned a total of $60 over the last 3 years (banner ad support games), ironically I cannot get that $60 until I earn $100 as that's the threshold.... going to be while as i earn between 0.02-0.09c\day currently.

My advice, the store page is sparse, no real details about the game and no game play video. I would suggest you flesh out the details page (see how other "popular" games do it) and put up a video, remember the store page is your shop front it gotz to look nice to get people attention.

You might also want to get your app onto Amazons fire store or what ever it's called. Good Luck.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 14:48:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 14:48:28