Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / No Chartboost banner ads ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm looking at the adverts command and I dont see any commands for Chartboost banner ads ? Any plan on adding this ?
pinete
Years of Service
User Offline
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2017 12:23 Edited at: 25th Aug 2017 12:24
@pinete those are for full screen ads and videos. I don't think there's a command for Chartboost banner ads.

I'd love to know if anyone makes money with Chartboost video ads because I've only made $1.44 in the 8 months or so it's been in my app. In August I got $0.11 for 3 clicks. I would remove it completely but I do earn on ad removals so swings and roundabouts.
pinete
Years of Service
User Offline
Ah Sorry! it's true you're completely right!! sorry again!
As far as I know Charboost doesn't serves banner ads, only serves full screen video.
My experience with Chartboost has not been good attending to some small apps I released in the past, 10$-15$ / month average. I guess this depends entirely on how you promote your app and the resources at your hand to do that.
tmu
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, my chartboost experience money wise has been quite OK in relation to my ad revenue, which generally sucks big time. Mostly because the games have few if any long term installs/players. Don't know why you have poor results if you get lots of players though. But if it gives incentive to pay to remove ads, it does the job, right?

But yeah, more diverse ad network support would be nice. I also posted earlier a lengthy post on how banner ads on AdMob are broken in AppGameKit as well. Nothing happened there either I guess. Nor do I have any idea about mediation still etc. Pfff

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:25:42
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:25:42