Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AdMob Mediation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2017 23:41
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if we can use AdMob mediation with the AdMob ads in AppGameKit?

Thanks in advance

=PRoF=
Sonstiges
Years of Service
User Offline
It´s possible. I read something about it. But I´m a noob and just starting to create an app. I don´t know how to integrate it. I will write you here some information when I did it.
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2017 16:36
@Sonstiges:
I use Tier 1, so I can't just integrate the SDK myself. I really need to know if it's already included in AGK. I'm thinking that as it doesn't mention it in the help, that it's not supported (But I would love to have this confirmed by Paul)
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2017 17:16
AdMob mediation is not included in Tier 1, it requires adding the SDKs of the providers you want to use with AdMob mediation, so it would bloat the AppGameKit executable somewhat. Theoretically you could include them in the interpreter_android_google Tier 2 project using Android studio and compile an interpreter that uses them, and then use that to replace the classes.dex and AndroidManifest.xml files in Tier 1\Editor\data\android\sourceGoogle to export normally, but it would be quite challenging.
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2017 18:39
@Paul Johnston - Yeah, I'd figured as much. Thanks for letting me know though
tmu
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Paul for the info.

I think it would be very helpful if mediation could be an option to specify when building the APK/IPA files. Well, come to think about it, options would be useful to specify many aspects of what you want to be included since the executable is pretty big as you say..

Don't know how much real demand there is for this but anyway.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:20:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:20:04