Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Survey without logging in to Google?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2017 17:23
Hi All,

I really want to participate in the survey, but it seems I have to login to a Google account to do so (why?).

Is there no possibility to participate without a Google account?

BTW: if you're looking for a self-hosted survey software, maybe take a look into "LimeSurvey" (https://www.limesurvey.org).

BR,
mash
Sph!nx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2017 17:32
Same thing here. I wish to help you guys out but I don't feel much for creating a google account for just a survey.
Regards Sph!nx
darzon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2017 18:24
yes also for me is the same thing, I don't understand why I have to create an G account

so I write here for give my opinion:
I hope that TGC developer read this.

i use AppGameKit ( I use Tier 1) and these are new features I like to see :

1) a more powerful debugger, now debugger is poor ( example breakpoint conditional, tooltip that show the value of a variable when pointer is on it , possibility to skip instruction or function ).
2) more new command UI example: listview, radio button, combo
3) command to read .pdf
4) AR command

thank
Zigi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2017 16:02 Edited at: 3rd Sep 2017 16:03
It is a google document for one thing and second, TGC would like to give away 10x 100USD gift among people providing the most useful feedback regarding their products.
It is probably some free keys you can use or share if you already own it.

It takes literally 10 seconds to create a Gmail account, in the same amount of time you come here to complain you could create one and to be honest personally I do have a Gmail account specifically to be used places I don't care for and to avoid spams and remain anonym like this survey for example. So if you worry about to use your personal Gmail account, it is a great opportunity to create one specifically to be used places like this survey.
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2017 08:14
Hi, I'm sorry it requires you to setup a gmail account (I wasn't fully aware of that). I'll add your comments here to our final feedback document.
Development Director
TGC Team

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:33:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:33:46