Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Function Name Typo : Set3DPhysicsRadollBonesVisible()

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2017 13:52
I did search the forum to see if anyone else has mentioned it but it didn't return any results.

While converting the main.agc.tags file to an html file I noticed that there was a typo in this function: Set3DPhysicsRadollBonesVisible

It's missing the g in Rag.

I had a look for others but didn't search the forum to see if they have been mentioned before.

Should these not be impulse?:
Set3DPhysicsTwistJointMaxMotorImpluse
Set3DPhysicsHingeJointMaxMotorImpluse

GetSocketListnerConnection
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2017 17:02
Thanks, since these are rarely used commands I have corrected them for the next version. GetSocketListnerConnection was corrected in version 2017.07.19, are you using a version from before this?
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2017 17:13
Quote: "GetSocketListnerConnection was corrected in version 2017.07.19, are you using a version from before this?"

Quite possibly. I was using a version I have installed on my work desktop and I don't really update that one.

I've never used any of those commands but good to know they're being corrected in the next update Thanks
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2017 11:38
@Paul, I forgot to mention that these help pages mention impluse throughout too

https://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/Reference/3DPhysics/Set3DPhysicsTwistJointMaxMotorImpluse.htm
https://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/Reference/3DPhysics/Set3DPhysicsHingeJointMaxMotorImpluse.htm

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 07:32:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 07:32:08