Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Model Pack 6 Weapons Not Working

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Far Cry 4
Posted: 8th Sep 2017 00:28
Can somebody help me?, i downloaded model pack 6 (the one that adds those 16 generic weapons), but, when i tested it´s guns, none of them seem to work, i have checked on everyhing, but the player can´t even pick the guns up.
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2017 17:35
Can you be more a little specific ? What's the issue exactly ?
Does the test game crashes or you can't see the weapons in your entity library ?
Internet Thug.
MindKill
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2017 21:09
I can view them in the library, but when i run my game to test them, i cannot pick them up, i attached their respective scripts to them but they still do not work.
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2017 22:14 Edited at: 9th Sep 2017 22:15
The model 6 pack is working. At least for me. Check to see if there is actually a subfolder called "Model pack 6" in the scriptbank folder. If I'm correct, this pack does not use an installer app. Therefore you must make sure that all the files are within the correct folders. Just do a copy from the zip folder of each of the existing folders into the FPS Creator\Files folder.

Also, the default fpi script called weapons.fpi will work. And if you haven't seen the weaponsglow.fpi file try that one. The gun will float and slowly spin going up and down with a glow on the floor/ground.
THEORY - you know everything but nothing works. PRACTICE - when everything works but don't know why.
For me, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and I don't know why.
MindKill
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2017 22:50
Thank you!, oh, and your signature is genius
GTA fan, i develop either shitty meme games or small good games.
Either my games are shitty or England is my city.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 09:38:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 09:38:58