Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Any free 3d Game creation programs out there?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I would like to make a 3d game that can be exported as a .swf or html5 file. The websites I would like to export my game file only accept those kinds of uploads. Does anyone know of 100% game creating engines out there I can use? Please try to avoid pay-make game creators and game creators that I can upload to thier site. I am looking for completely free ones. Thank you for your time.
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2017 03:09 Edited at: 7th Oct 2017 03:11
I've used libGDX before and can recommend it. It's a Java framework but it can be run in your browser.

Urho3D might be a possible option. It's written in C++, but it supports cross compilation to asm.js (using emscripten) and thus can be run in your browser. They have samples you can look at here: https://urho3d.github.io/samples/

Unity3D might be another option, although it requires users to install a browser extension ("Unity Web Player") which may be undesirable.

Other than that, have you tried looking for some Javascript 3D libraries, such as three.js?
"Jeb Bush is a big fat mistake" -- Donald Trump
https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o2rvwdLLSF1rmjly4.mp4
mayduavongts
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for sharing!
EdzUp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2017 20:48
Be careful of Unity's Web player as it has compatibility issues with Chrome etc. If your using Unity it has a better Web exporter in version 5.x
-EdzUp
nonom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2017 23:59
The Unity Web Player was deprecated a year ago or so.

It was replaced by the WebGL exporter in Unity5.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 09:15:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 09:15:53