Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Your door kingmassen

Author
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2017 23:41
This is the best i could do.
gamer, lover, filmmaker

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 11th Oct 2017 03:15
I have been looking for doors that looks like that. Courld I use them in My project? You wourld ofcourse get Your name in the credits list...
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2017 22:32
Quote: "I have been looking for doors that looks like that. Courld I use them in My project? You wourld ofcourse get Your name in the credits list...
"

That is not my door. it is from the 'incomplete' new years Kravenwolf pack. That is what i was told by kingness. He asked if i could fix the texture for it. So i guess you could use it.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2017 00:06
Did you try the model kingmassen?
gamer, lover, filmmaker
KingMassen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2017 22:14 Edited at: 14th Oct 2017 22:15
@seppgirty
Yes, it worked very well ... thanx

@Mr Love
It's Kravenwolf's New Years Pack ,but it wasn't animated or designed to behave like an interactive door ... just a static fake door model ... I animated it and converted it into a segment ,but I had to add new polygons and didn't know how to texture them (I am nearly complete 3D design-illiterate) ... so I thought seppgirty would help me with it and he did ... don't know if it is legal to modify this Kravenwolf's model ,guess we have to ask him
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 9th Dec 2017 15:29
Ok KingMassen... Good job! I just dont understand why You had to add some more polygons? Was it the edges of the door?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 12:29:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 12:29:57