Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Failed to compile project

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Have been doing a project on AppGameKit tier 1 for a while now but tonight I closed the project to load another and now I can't compile the original project ?? I get the message 'failed to compile project, it must contain a main.agc file in the project directory.

I notice that when I open my project and double click on the agk file the name of the folder that is displayed on the left hand side does not have a + or - sign next to it and it doesn't have the main.agc below it but it always did and looking at my folder in file explorer everything is there just as it was... my media folder, agk file, exe file, main agc file and a steam_api64.dll file.

Please help I've worked on my project for a long time and whilst I can open file and click on main.agc and my work appears on screen, again if I click run/broadcast I get the same message.
Doveyy04
Years of Service
User Offline
Problem solved, please delete this thread unless you wish to keep it on the forum with my solution for others who may need it ....

Solution: i first opened my project using File - Open Project then I opened the main.agc file using File - Open File then right clicked on the main.agc text situated on the left hand side and clicked add to current project.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 06:21:01
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 06:21:01