Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / GG Loader hangs after conversion/copy stage

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The GG Loader first 4 stages complete ok (after about 7 hours), Then as per instructions start AppGameKit and load GG project. Compile and run, but then it just hangs. Have checked the directories for copied/converted files and folders, all ok. Even re-installed AppGameKit and started all over again but still same problem. Tried 2 different projects, both run fine in GG itself. I have followed pdf instructions to the letter, but I know it must be something I am doing wrong because all you guys are pouring stuff out ok.
System is MSI VR1, i7, 16gb ram with Nvidia 1060.
I want to eventually do VR projects with AppGameKit VR but so far I can not even get the GG protects into AppGameKit yet alone AppGameKit VR.
I am not a programmer or coder, but trying to learn. But what I am trying to do does not require any of those skills.
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2017 16:01
Hi davemills. I know that during first run, the loader generates a whole bunch of media it needs for shadows, terrain etc. and can look like it is just hanging. Give it some time and see if anything happens.
Preben
AGK Studio Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi davemills,

Could you sent me a screenshot of your GUI settings , just to check if you have everything setup correctly

This is a screenshot of my settings , just so you can compare.

You can sent the screenshot here or directly to my email: plemsoft@plemsoft.com

Than we can take it from there , but normally its just a GUI setting that are causing problems.
Subscribe and checkout great AppGameKit video's here: Videos click here
Latest GameGuru Loader news: News click here
best regards Preben Eriksen,

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 23:07:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 23:07:45