Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / Slenderman's Past Demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
First and foremost, Thank you Marc Steene for making the slendermans shadows on the FPSC engine! his last map was the christmas special, then he moved onto making Slenderman's Shadows with all the maps. He didn't make anymore after this...

So I bring you my own series, to eventually start my own story mode of... Slenderman's Past.

Right now I only have a demo, and it's been released on mediafire and gamejolt, and their are three maps in the Demo version. you can find my mediafire link on the game page if gamejolt does't work. screenshots will be at the bottom of the link. Right now I do not have a video, but what I intend for the video, is have enough people to play it on youtube, and I'll make a short intro video to the game, along with their reactions. enough jibber jaber, you may now stop reading this and go download the game! here -->>>> https://gamejolt.com/games/SlendermansPastDemoV1/299195

SCREENSHOTS:::

Anthony Gonzales

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay I jsut released A Teaser trailer on youtube here --->>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvKM4UnbRn4
Anthony Gonzales
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
Finally. A new version is realeased on gamejolt.com, including the Slendermans Past Story Mode Demo, along with it, an updated version to 1942. Goodbye annoying lantern. you now have a flash light, and added a gasmask effect. Idk if people haven't notced, but I think in the version I provided earlier, their was no loading screen text because people were confused with the ending to 1942. They think the game is bugged, or crashes when it reaches the 8 objects. But I assure you it is not, in the new version, pay attention to the loading text. the ending will make a lot more sense.. cheers. --->>> https://gamejolt.com/games/SlendermansPastDemoV1/299195
Anthony Gonzales
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2017 21:24 Edited at: 4th Dec 2017 21:52
From what I can see (I can't download the demo/game right now), it seems you have blatantly re-used Bond1's model pack 38 showcase map... can you please clarify this ?

Internet Thug.
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2017 03:36
It's just a showcase for his scripts.
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2018 21:20
lmao i made the maps, you're welcome
Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:00:25
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:00:25