Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Linux Dependencies , any way to scan up front ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i just got from error
Quote: "celeroncat@cerebro ~ $ sudo apt install libopengl1
[sudo] password for celeroncat:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libopengl1
"

after googling how to run it on linux , which would be my main target, not for profit ofcourse cos making money in anything but nine to five would be criminal but simply cuz, now i am not a total noob, but i do know linux has this appstore which totally runs stuff off the virtual shelf ... just click - install and that's it ... if i make a whackamole-whatever and every user of every distro has to go find out what missing parts to install first i wont get much spread over the few percent market spread and my name wont be out there for eternity (cough ...)
so i found for me it was

and it runs ... as smooth as (or should i say better than) on windows (since the last update GG keeps crashing, i have to completely reinstall , verification gives me 1 file to reacquire but i keep getting errors 0 and 502, no use but complete delete and re-download/install but thats another thread)
its got the one thing im trying to demo in GG made easy lol .. do loop sync ... can't get easier than that to get your storyboard up, i made one in html 5 once javascript but this seems to be breezy

IF

my question : if there's a way to scan for dependencies on linux ? im not a total -uxnoob but not an -uxpert either ...

any input would be greatly appreciated thank you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 06:12:23
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 06:12:23