Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Get Alistair Stewarts Great Book , AGK2 Tutorial guide 2, beats socks for x-mas

Author
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2017 19:57
Ok, I have to brag about this book, and well Alstair's others,

if you are get tired of trying to figure out the parameter limits of AppGameKit commands, if you hate hunting down why a program you're working on doesn't do what you want. then get this book, NOW!!!

Alistair goes through everything about all the commands, by the time you're done read this book, and his others, you'll basically be an AppGameKit tier one expert.

I own both volumes, and I have read the first so many times I can almost see it in my sleep.

I just got volume 2 yesterday, and yea, its that good that I had to come make a comment.

and now I believe this book is on sale for 27 bucks, so run out, slide out, crawl to your computer, and order this book now!

if you're short on cash, convince someone who wants to buy you a gift that a great book on AppGameKit beats socks and underwear as a present.

that is all....

Now GO !, order the damn book already..., do not wait..., you have until Jan 4th then the price goes up I'm guessing..

if you don't buy this book, sock gnomes will steal your boxer shorts and replace them with walmart shopping bags, you have been warned!

thank you and thanks Alistair, great books
It\'s Bird! , It\'s Plane!, No its a rocket powered Squirrel holding some acorns and a smile!
kaband
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2017 18:37
Thx for posting this recommendation, Iron Giant. I've really been eyeing this book and the sale + your recommendation is just what I needed to get me to buy this book! I'm looking forward to filling in some of the many gaps I have in my app game kit/game development knowledge.
CyberGamer
AGK Gold Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2017 19:32 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2017 21:47
Hi, Got a link to the offer.

Thanks

Ok got it.
Amd Quad Core FX-4100 3.6MHz,GTX550Ti 1GB GDDR5,16GB DDR3
Windows 10

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 11:19:46