Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Gl Shader issues on broadcast

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2018 03:43 Edited at: 5th Feb 2018 03:49
Hey everyone, i just started trying to learn AppGameKit today, and when i was going through the tutorials i found on the forums and tried to compile it, i appear to have ran into a little bit of an issue! I get these 2 error messages (one after the other).

I've checked my drivers (all of them, even non related ones just to be 100% sure) and everything is up to date. I'm curious if something went wrong on the install? This laptop is running windows 10 in case that matters in certain areas.

Also, just for transparency reasons, here's the code that was attempted to be compiled (just your auto generated stuff when you create a new project.)

Edit: sorry for some reason, regarldess of what i try, i couldn't make the pictures embed. if someone could show me how to make that work i'd appreciate that also .
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/processed/phprZ6E7O_c2AM.jpg
\"I AM YOUR GOD OF DEATH\"
nickele upgraded
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2018 09:00
Maybe its a driver issue. I had some similar errors when trying to run AppGameKit on an older core 2 duo cpu and I found that Intel never released appropriate drivers with support for open gl 2.
scythe_reaver
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, it's an older 2 core CPU, and i figured it was a driver issue, but i wasn't sure if maybe someone else ran into this and it turned out to be something else. Guess i'll just have to get a new laptop in a few days lol.
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/processed/phprZ6E7O_c2AM.jpg
\"I AM YOUR GOD OF DEATH\"
jamesL
Years of Service
User Offline
"on an older core 2 duo cpu and I found that Intel never released appropriate drivers with support for open gl 2."

what does the cpu have to do with opengl ?

wouldn't that be the responsibility of the dedicated or integrated graphics ?

scythe_reaver: go to windows / start / run and type dxdiag
then look at the display tab and see what your graphics is

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 15:25:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 15:25:16